This could be a possible event for OERC.
The theme: "The Great Debates on the Next Generation of U.S. Healthcare."
* Health 2.0 & Ix: Tensions & Synergies
* Knowledge creation: Experts vs User-Generated Care
* Navigating the health care system: Human intermediaries vs. automation & algorithms
* How do you build Health 2.0 into the delivery system?
* What is the future role of the doctor?
* What are the incentives for Health 2.0 and Ix?
There'll be a stellar line-up of cutting-edge demos, compelling speakers and lots of surprises. Confirmed speakers include Don Kemper (Healthwise), John Halamka (Beth Israel), Rob Kolodner (ONC), Dan Hoch (BrainTalk), Esther Dyson (EDVenture), Paul Wallace (Kaiser Permanente), Jamie Heywood (PatientsLikeMe), and many, many more. In addition Health Affairs Editor and America's leading health care journalist Susan Dentzer will moderate a debate about the future of incentives for Health 2.0 and Information Therapy. Here's the Full Agenda.
There'll be several new product releases, some really innovative new technology and fevered debate over the future of Federal Health IT spending. And there''ll be a fantastic "night out" where the East Coast will show us it's got the most!
Every Health 2.0 Conference has sold out, so to be sure not to miss out, Register Here